Sabancı Üniversitesi İstanbul Politikalar Merkezi, politik reformlarla ilgili yürütülen programda yer almak üzere araştırmacı/analist arıyor. Ankara’da, 2018 Mart ayı sonuna kadar sürecek çalışma için yayınlanan ilanı aşağıda bulabilirsiniz. İlgilenenler özgeçmişlerini 25 Eylül 2017’ye kadar email@example.com adresine email atabilir.
“Sabancı University Istanbul Policy Center (IPC)
Sabancı University Istanbul Policy Center (IPC) seeks a full time Researcher/Analyst to work for a program focusing on political reform issues. The position is based in Ankara, program will continue until the end of March 2018 with a possibility of extension.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Closely monitoring the political agenda and providing political and programmatic analysis
– Monitoring media on political reform issues and providing suggestions on program strategies
– Working closely with senior experts, academicians, civil society leaders to produce policy reports and analysis
– Preparing a variety of documents including media briefs, one- pager policy briefs etc.
– Capacity to analyze political situation with the perspective of political reform
– Strong writing skills to formulate policy as well as documents for a variety of target groups
– Strong research skills to collect information from a wide variety of sources on political reform topics
– Good interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of experts and civil society leaders
– Good oral and written communication skills to effectively present information and respond to questions
– Capacity to work both independently and as a member of a team
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
– Fluency in written and oral English is also required.
Interested applicants please submit your resume and a sample of your previous written briefs to Neslihan Uras no later than 25 September 2017 . (firstname.lastname@example.org).”